BENEFITS OF SOLAR POWER IN SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITIES, OTHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, OFFICE ESTABLISHMENTS, RESIDENTIAL COMPLEXES AND VILLAS, COMMERCIAL COMPLEXES, PETROL PUMPS, COLD STORAGES, WAREHOUSES ETC.
The awareness of Solar Energy is spreading among the society, as people are going towards more environment friendly products and technologies. The application of Solar Power which is a huge source of energy is becoming more popular among companies and personal spaces.
Schools, Educational Institutions, Residential Apartments, Office Complexes, Commercial establishments have started to put their effort in this sustainable development process by installing Solar Panels.
1. Low electricity bills - Generating Solar power from the solar panels allows the entity to replace solar energy with electricity that needs to be bought from the electricity company. It, therefore, cuts down the electricity costs. This allows the institution to use the surplus money for other useful purposes.
2. Eco-Friendly - An eco-friendly infrastructure that uses solar power, has a considerable edge over other institutions, residential complexes etc, wherein people would definitely admire and have respect in society considering the present scenario where environment preservation initiatives are at the forefront. In coming time a Green Building will have more benefits form Government bodies.
3. Reduces carbon footprint – Solar panels do not cause pollution unlike the conventional sources of energy like coal, gas, and oil which leave a carbon footprint as their use leads to the emission of gases. Carbon footprint refers to the amount of carbon dioxide that is released into the atmosphere by the activities of an individual, organization or a community. Solar energy, on the other hand, does not have any such negative impact on the environment.
4. Renewable energy source – Using solar energy which is abundantly available throughout the year instead of fossil fuels to generate electricity means that we are in the process of diminishing the already limited natural resources. Resources like the wind and sunlight are renewable resources which are naturally replenished in a short period of time.
5. Low maintenance costs – Solar Panels require very low maintenance. The only thing required is just cleaning and dusting the panels once in a while and making sure all wirings are intact.
6. Multiple uses of Solar power – Solar Power generated from Solar panels can be used for multiple purposes. It is not limited to the use of electricity for light. It can be used to run generators, machinery in factories, appliances in hospitals, petrol pumps, etc.
7. Use of the available space – Solar panels can be easily installed on the roof. Irrespective of roof type. This means that this source of energy does not require you to allocate specific space.
Waaree Energies Ltd. is the flagship company of Waaree Group, founded in 1989 with headquarters in Mumbai, India. It has India's largest Solar PV Module manufacturing capacity of 2 GW's at its plants in Surat and Umbergaon in Gujarat. Waaree Energies is amongst the top player in India in providing EPC services, project development, rooftop solutions, and solar water pumps and also as an Independent Power Producer. Waaree has its presence in over 300+ locations nationally and 68 countries internationally.
Since our inception in 1996, we “UTL” have evolved ourselves as a renowned name in the field of power electronics. Today, we stand as a recognized name offering outstanding R & D and high quality products.
We offer an extensive range of products including Online UPS, Offline UPS, Inverters, Battery Chargers, SMU(Solar Management Unit), Solar Charge Controllers, Batteries; enabling us to accommodate all the needs of our customers up to their full satisfaction.
While functioning remarkably in the past years, UTL has had the opportunity to serve a number of India’s prominent companies and agencies. To name a few, Air India, Indian Army, Indian Railways, State Bank of Saurashtra, Delhi University, AIIMS and others.
Vikram Solar Limited (formerly known as Vikram Solar Pvt. Ltd.) is a globally recognized leading solar energy solutions provider, specializing in high efficiency PV module manufacturing and comprehensive EPC solutions. With an international presence across 6 continents, we are an active contributor in shaping the solar revolution
With a remarkable vision and foresight for the growing energy solutions industry, today the brand boasts of an incredible legacy of 30 years. Powered by passion and fuelled by innovation, Livguard has established itself as a strong player in the energy solution space in India. With our offerings in automotive batteries, Inverters and Inverter Batteries, Stabilizers, Residential Solar Solutions, we are bringing in a new dimension of smart energy products.